Since the site has been live and taking orders, my client's website has been profitable every month since the second month it was online. Plus, it has ran without a single hiccup that I couldn't address immediately. So, from my standpoint of having designed sites since the late 80's back in the day of BBS's, that's pretty impressive to me that your hosting and service has been so great!
Josh from Precision Web is a pleasure to work with – he’s responsive, helpful, patient, and thorough in his work! I’d recommend him for your website needs!”
John — TJ Packaging
““It [the site] looks great!!!!!!!!! …Thanks again, so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS: I already had 2 people ask who did my website, so I referred them to you.””
Vikki — Avocado Dreamin’ LLC
Shopping Cart Features
- Easy to Learn
- Browser-based layout makes shop setup easy!
- Try the demo here:
- Use the easy template import feature to make the shop look just like any page on your site. Click here to see the video on the easy template import.
- Use the import function to speed up inventory creation.
- Secure Shopping Cart
- SSL Certificate FREE for all Secure Pages
- 256-BIT SSL ENCRYPTION gives you top notch protection and gives your customers peace of mind!
- The benefits of having an SSL certificate are that your customers can process secure transactions for all their orders.
- Our Servers Backed-up & Scanned Daily!
- Best Value Cart
- Generous Item Limits
- $14.95 a month for Full Featured Shopping Cart that holds up to 5,000 items.
- eCommerce hosting includes Cart plans starting at $19.95 a month that hold up to 1,000 items and more for other plans
- All the Features you need at NO extra charge!
- Unlimited categories and sub-categories
- Unlimited custom fill-in text boxes for message to accompany your items
- Unlimited custom drop down lists for attributes like “size”, “color”, “length”, etc.
- Unlimited thumbnails and images with each item.
- Generous Item Limits
- Custom Design
- You can use any web site design software, and, easily import one of your pages to use as a template into the shopping cart.
- FREE Sitebuilder
- Try it out free site builder before you sign up by clicking here.
- Includes more than 400 free templates
- Build your site using your favorite web site design software like:
- WordPress — Special Plugin Available!
- Adobe GoLive
- Expression Web
- Shopping Cart can Import look from any design. You can also get HTML or include code from the shopping cart to place in your website.
- Easy Order Features
- Process Credit/Debit Cards in Real Time
- Process Credit/Debit Cards Manually
- Over 20 Compatible Merchant Gateways
- Recieve Order Notifications via Email
- Optional Account based checkout with Optional Guest Checkout
- Cart is compatbile for Recurring Billing if you use BluePay or Authorize.net as your Credit Card merchant.
- Customize Text on the Secure Checkout pages
- Print multiple invoices at once using the PDF Invoice Generation
- Create customized templates for printing packing list, invoice, and label from orders
- Use PayPal or Google Checkout (or both) as a 2nd and 3rd Checkout Option.
- SEO Friendly
– Search engine friendly category links are based off Category Titles – Search engine friendly item links are based off Category Titles – HTML coding is optmized The title tag corresponds to the category or item. There is an option to customize category tags. The Item page description tags also use the item description. Image Name, Title and Alt tag are all based off Item Title
- Mobile Friendly
Shopping Cart automatically re-sizes your Shop template to fit mobile screen resolutions. Don’t lose anymore cell phone or tablet sales!
Best Ecommerce Website Hosting & Shopping Cart Hosting:
Best eCommerce Price:
Hosted Shopping Cart Included:
|Support from our Expert Ecommerce Team based in California|
eCommerce Reseller Opportunities:
|Ecommerce Web Hosting Reseller OpportunitiesEcommerce Dedicated Servers|
eCommerce Web Hosting Features:
Demo and Clients:
Shopping Cart Look:
Flexible Shopping Cart:
|Use the easy template import feature to make the shop look just like any page on your site (Click here to see the video on the easy template import) .Then add the links to the shopping cart from your pages. Using our free shopping cart software for the “back end” of your web site, while creating the site’s pages using your favorite web site design software or our free site builder. It gives you the flexibility to create an attractive web site that will also show up in the search engines. And leaves the catalog display functions to our shopping cart software; providing a logical, easy to use, and secure shopping experience for your shoppers.FREE SSL Certificate (shared)Click to find out more about our Shopping Cart.|
|Want your Shopping Cart to show up in the Search Engines? See a video on how the cart is designed to show up in the search enginesHigher page rankings > More Web Traffic > Increases Sales
How to get started:
|Click here to order Ecommerce HostingClick here to order our Hosted Shopping Cart Only1. Order your ecommerce web hosting by clicking here.
2. Get your passwords and settings and start building your site and adding items to your inventory.
3. Order your credit card merchant account (If you do not have it already) from one of the credit card processing providers listed here. (Including Authorize.net, Verisign Payflow,SkipJack, Echo Online, BluePay, CardService LinkPoint, Iongate, and Paypal)
4. Link into the shopping cart software software for items you want to sell.
5. Give your customers confidence in your site and shopping cart using affiliations with links to organizations like Trust-guard.com and BBBOnline.org
6. Optimize your site for search engines and submit it. Export your shop items to the Google Shopping Feeds format and submit your shop items to Google.com/products Also, promote site using pay per click listings from Google.com, Bing Search Marketing
7. Set your shopping cart to ask them if they want to subscribe to your newsletter. Then keep in touch using our built in newsletter function! Create promotional codes to reward your past shoppers with discounts or free shipping.
8. Sell some of your items on sites like www.ebay.com and Name Your Link
Use your follow-up emails, and package inserts with the product to let them know about your site.
9. When a customer orders, you will receive a notification and will then be able to log into your shopping cart control panel to read the credit card information and complete order securely from a password protected SSL secure page.
Credit cards can be processed in real time using an online gateway, Google Checkout, or Paypal / Paypal ProClick to find out more about our Shopping Cart.